Aviv Behrendt, Adv.
Admitted to the Israel Bar Association:
- Brunel University London, 1997 (LL.B.) – Law
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2015 (E.M.B.A.) – Master in Business Administration
Areas of practice:
- Land law, Urban Renewal (National Outline Plan 38/Evacuation and Construction of Rehabilitated Areas), local authorities law, water and sewage corporations law, municipal taxation with particular expertise in all matters pertaining to the water, sewage and drainage infrastructures, administrative law and tender law (including consultancy to government ministries).
- Drafting tenders from the PQ, R.F.I. stage until selection of a winning bidder, supporting local and international B.O.T. and P.F.I. projects (customers / developers).
- Class actions, labor law, planning and building law, torts, commercial and property law, and litigation on the aforementioned issues.
- The legal counsel for the largest water and sewage corporation in Israel.
- Head of Municipal Corporations field in The Israel Bar, Jerusalem District Committee.
- Prosecutor (Res.) of the Military Advocate General.
- A member of the Government Companies Authority’s “Directors Team”