Admitted to the Israel Bar Association:
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1998 (M.A.) – Combined Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies Track
- The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, 1999 (LL.B.) – Law
- Bar-Ilan University, 2007 (M.A.) – Strategic, Military and Security Studies
Areas of practice:
- Civil-commercial law, land law, expropriation, urban renewal, corporate and administrative law, as well as litigation in these areas.
- Specialization and practice in property and land appraisal from 1994 to 2000.
- Land law, support of developers and contractors in complex projects, urban renewal (NOP 38 including all derivatives, evacuation and construction), tenders, renewable energy and environment, water and sewage corporations, commercial and administrative law, corporate and criminal law as well as litigation in these areas.
- Legal counsel for a governmental company and a supporting attorney of large-scale real estate projects.
- Until 2005 served as prosecutor of the Ministry of Environmental Protection.
- Member of the District Committee of the Israel Bar Association in Jerusalem, serves as chairman of the Magistrate’s Court Committee, and active in “Schar Mitzva”, the Israel Bar Association pro bono program.
- Lectures at a workshop for outstanding students at the “Sha’arei Mishpat” College.
- Served as a Brigade Commander (Res.), Colonel rank.
Hebrew, Arabic, English