Ronen Weinberg, Adv.
Admitted to the Israel Bar Association:
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1998 (LL.B.) – Law
- Kerem Institute in Jerusalem – Teaching Studies
Areas of practice:
- Land law, planning and building, municipal law and representation of cooperative settlements (moshavim) and cooperative societies, tenders, commercial law, liquidations and bankruptcies, contracts, sports (served as legal counsel for the Israel Basketball Association), labor law, and litigation in these areas.
- Ongoing legal counseling to commercial entities as well as non-profit entities and public benefit companies.
- Member of the Ethics Committee of the Israel Bar Association – Jerusalem District.
- Formerly served as chairman of the Public Institutions Committee of the Israel Bar Association – Jerusalem District.
- Formerly served as vice chairman of the Law and Sports Committee of the Central Committee of the Israel Bar Association.