Sagi Tirosh, Adv.
Admitted to the Israel Bar Association:
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1998 (M.A.) – Combined Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies Track
- The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, 1999 (LL.B.) – Law
- Bar-Ilan University, 2007 (M.A.) – Strategic, Military and Security Studies
Areas of practice:
- Civil-commercial law, land law, expropriation, urban renewal, corporate and administrative law, as well as litigation in these areas.
- Legal counsel for governmental and municipal companies and a guiding attorney of large-scale real estate projects and urban renewal.
- Specialization and practice in property and land appraisal between 1994 and until 2000.
- Member of the District Committee of the Israel Bar Association in Jerusalem, and serves as chairman of the Magistrate’s Court Committee.
- Lectures at a workshop for outstanding students at the “Sha’arei Mishpat” College.
- A senior in the reserve array, Colonel, up until recently served as a Brigade Commander (Res.).
Hebrew, Arabic, English